Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Something can't post this week
I need to express something, but I can't post it until next week. Something upset me. Woke up in the middle of night, and can't stop thinking about it when I doing stuffs. Time seems to be longer this day. I am keeping myself busy so I don't have time to upset about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Vincent!
I'm so sorry to hear you're upset...If there's anything I can do, feel free to let me know. I want to help. I'll definitely pray for you.
If you contact me, use e-mail. I forgot my phone in St. Jo yesterday, so i can't go get it until Tuesday. You're welcome to come along for the ride when I go get it if you want. Sorry if you called or anything and I didn't have my phone.
Your friend,
Vicki
Also, what is your e-mail address? I know it's vincenzowong@something, but I can't remember. Is it g-mail?
Thanks!
Hey Vincent,
So sorry to hear you're upset. How are you doing now? Feeling better? Can I help in some way?
Post a Comment