Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am tired

I wanted to do something different last week, do something wasn't in my routine list. I felt to browse something stupid in youtube, something I like, is my personality, naughty, stupidity, men love, Asian fun. I spent two days in youtube watching clips. I laughed five years amount of laughing just two day non-stop. I banged the table, I stormed the floor, I dance my feet. My side crambed two time because I laughed too hard. It was painful. My heart's too excited, consumed very much energy, make me exhaustive.

Then, some good memory came to mind. Something I have in home, something I missed in five, something in Asian culture, Japanese thing that I cannot share with friends in America. It is a TV show, then I watch it all in once in two days. In these two days, I teared too much, then I laugh so hard, then go back to teared too much. Haven't feel like this long time. It made me want to rest, but I enjoyed the tiredness. It was a very touchy show, perhaps, I love the main character so much.

I can't tell you what the show was. However, whenever I watch the show I would love to become like him in reality, meanwhile ironically, I would never thought or would tell people that is what I would love to become. That is why I love that character very much. Something is understandable but not imaginative along. Such a good memory this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like so much fun! Glad you're enjoying yourself!

Post a Comment