Friday, April 8, 2011

My first time

It was middle of night, I woke up and couldn't stop thinking about Lize. Who is Liza? Liza was my best friend, when I was around 15. We were closed to each other for few years. It was in a local youth club we met. Liz and I had nothing in common, the only thing links us together is we love to swim. Liz didn't has a father, who had died from lung disease. I felt bad for her, but I was too young to able to empathy for her. I only know she didn't have a father. Normally after swimming, I would walk her home, because it was the same way to my home. Of course, it was not just two of us. There are other friends we met at the pool. Once a while, we would go to different father place to swim, and it was always an adventure for us. Her mum and her has an agreement that she would not be in a relationship before 18. We never went together. Later, my family was relocated, then we never met again.

The memory was on a mind whole day. It was a good memory too painful to remember. I wish to see her again in the future

Place, activity, and name have been altered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment