Sunday, May 8, 2011

CUHK (Chinese University of Hong Kong)


I don't know what it is called in English, but I love it. It is an advertisement board.
The site is named: Sky Man in One.








Singing Contest.




I had a chance to walk in Chinese University of Hong Kong. CUHK is one of the top university in the world. It is on the hill. I love their chinese medicine garden. It is so big, they have their own museum, several libraries, and many things. It is so good.

Not really. These pictures were taken on Sunday. Why do I say that? The university is so dead. It is not on Spring break. Even if you have the best video game in the world, but without people it is nothing. That's something make Benedictine College so great. It is small, but it is very alive. If I have to choose an university again, I will choose BC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment