Thursday, December 31, 2015

Self-order McDonald


I was in Tsim Sha Tsui last night and found these new self-serving machine in the McDonald. I was impressed, then soon I felt something missing. It was like learning the new McDonald where you don't need other human. 

I was not going detail about how to order my dinner here. The order process was very different. Of course, having a person to take order was more convenience. Then, a receipt had a number will be provided. You went to other area and wait for a screen to told you your order was ready and for pick up.

The funny thing about it was designing fault. I wasn't talking about the hardware or software. What happened was i couldn't stopping thinking I used the hand to eat fries and burger from the hand touched the machine which everyone touch. It was disgusting. Honestly, I wouldn't want to use it anymore. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment