Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy Fatty Chinese New Year

The weather is so nice today. Originally, I planned to go to Cheung Chou relaxing. But, Sunday I have do nothing and Monday is the first day of CNY, which we have our tradition not to shower that day for not wash away the fortune. I went to a hard hike , which most of the hike are stairs. I am exhausted.







Then, I was heading to supermarket and find relative low price of Oyster. 

I could help but treat myself some. 




Beer is also there. Later I have walk to the beach and find few beautiful ancient trees. 



This has been a very good secondary day of new year to me.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Chinese New Year!! Looks like you are starting it out right.

Donna

Unknown said...

It was nice. Thank you for following and commenting. Weather lately has been crappy

Post a Comment