Sunday, February 12, 2017

X files - Childhood TV shows



I remember the time in school day evening, the X file shows on TV. This show has left me a very good memory even it is scary, but it is also very exciting. The show theme music is never tiresome, beautiful, and so fit the story. I am appreciated it has opening my childhood mind to think out of the impossible: is alien exist, is UFO out there.

Recently, I am able to rewatch the shows from season 1. It is a good exciting news to me. Back in the days, shows could only be watched when is in air. It is hard to watch all of them when was being a student and was a late night shows. I only watched them randomly when it crossed path my TV. And it always had an exciting episode end with the story will be continue, then I would miss the next episode.

I has just watched season 1. I am appreciate the shows more. The end of the show opening theme music has a message: the trust is out there. I like it so much coz even against the majority believe, the main character Mulder continue pursue his path to believe alien exist, or find his sister. It is a very simple story line and brought the story to shows.

Late year, the show is reproduced on season 10. I would appreciate people watch it on TV so the shows can be continue and not be cut by the reason of low revenue of advisement due to low watching rate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment