Friday, November 13, 2009

Faith and frustration

It seems frustration and faith are contradiction term. Normally, when I frustrated something is because I have a difficulty a problem that I don't know how to solve. Then, I run to God and ask Him for help and answer. The question remains is that how I remain faithful in the future when I don't even know the presence.

Faith is the certainty of the future, the unknown, the unforeseeable. If there is no doubt, faith do not grow. Now, more I think about it, the more I recognize the presence of God in my life time. A friend of mine talked with me on the phone one day " Vincent, even though your English is very shitty, I have no idea how you can do so great in the MBA program" Because, 70% of time I feel really shitty and defeated.

What's next? In the meantime we got frustrated, what do we do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment