Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The presence of God

Mn... When I was in communion liberation meeting yesterday, I thought if there is a girl in front of me who I would really love to date with, and I will never able to date her, then what the meaning of recognizing the presence of Christ. If the girl don't go out with me because she don't like my personality, then what those emotion mean to our life. For example I am a very grumpy person, I don't ask God to make me become a grumpy personal everyone hated. So, should I think my life is really sucks or I should think that oh I recognize the presence of Christ, so everything is under God plan and she is not mean to be with me. By recognize the presence of Christ, it might make me feel better, but it does not make me less grumpy or earn me a girlfriend. Mn... I don't get the catholic teaching yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment