Friday, April 23, 2010

What's now?

After the well performance in Lawrence, I am still very hyper. Its just boosted my confidence. I had time between to complains that I could have run faster and to compete with other runners' result. However, its my very first half marathon I should be pleased. Since Sunday I was sad a little bit, because peoples were generally very pleased I did it, but no one really happy for me or surprise the well performance. Now, I am looking companies to run with me, and I hope I found one soon. With or without someone by me, I will still running, but just that I am tired of doing everything by myself. My coming target is run a half marathon in Chicago or New York. They are ranked one of the tops races in America. Of course, there is something hold me back, it is $$$. I wish that I will be confirmed I got the summer campus job for ESL students from Asia. Otherwise, it is expensive to register, expensive to travel, and expensive to stay in the hostel. I found some pictures on google, I hope you will excited for me and support for my running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment