Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bar Question/Survey

I was in a bar another night and was with two lady. There was a guy super drunk and bugging my friends. I do like people drunk, because they tend to be funny, but that guy was just nasty drunk. He talked about dxxk, axxhole.

I wanted to punch him in some degree. But you know the saying: don't mass with people when they are drunk, just leave. So, I brought the lady home when I found my chance. Normally, I would brought my phone out and video his stupid act and next day spread the video on facebook. However, I didn't have my cellphone with me that night.

If you are man, what is your good advise? If you are women, would you like men to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vincent, you did the right thing!

Anonymous said...

When in such situation, it's best to leave. So you did good.

Post a Comment