Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The likely reason people get so fat and dump.

I was leaving my building last week, there was a chunky mid-age lady try to walk up the stairs. Well, the stairs was narrow and she was too fat, I had to wait her finish first. It was horrible. She couldn't even lift herself up at the stairs. Actually, she was not walking, she was climbing. She were using her hand holding the side-handle to help herself lift her foot to the next step, and then she lift her other foot on the next same step. It took forever to walk her to finish the stairs. She only 45 years old I guess. It was sad, but in the same time is very hard to think positive when you see people like that. They are likely just too lazy.

Do you think you are working more than you sleep. Spend a minute. If the answer is yes, you might need to reconsider. According to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, it found out that an average person sleep 8.68 hours, work 7.78 hours and watch 3.45 hours of television every day. Oh my God. People are these lazy, and they don't even exercise. For sure, I don't want to be like that lady. What happen when she was 70s. Why people sleep that much? My theory have to do with people stay up late that have to have an impact to the people positive thinking, and life become less important or passive. Well, I am grad I am not. Even if I do sleep more than I sleep, I have an excuse because I do exercise a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment