Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Atchi-dog and Vincent

I was hang out with Renee, my best friend in America, and we were reciting our history relationship with Atchi-dogs.

Event 1: I was running by myself, and was followed by a gigantic fluffy mute dog.

Event 2: Running with the cross countries girls team on Division Street, and we got chased by a crazy dog. We had about 12 people.

Event 3: Running with the cross country guys team, I was the last. We got chased by a dog, and it bit the second last. Lucky me.

Event 4: Passing a house, and a mini dog came after me. I felt save. There was a fence around the house. I maintained my speed. Then the dog came out from a dog hole under the fence and chased after me.

Event 5: Running on country side road, and was stopped by two dogs.

Event 6: On a road near St. Mount high school, every households owned dogs. I got barked at from the beginning of the street to the end of the street.

0 comments:

Post a Comment