Sunday, August 28, 2016

Birthday this year vs last

I guess some year it is very quiet and some is very busy. I from one very quiet to one very busy. Last year, I have a emotion breakdown. I decided not to do anything. I remember (after awhile) I am not happy about my friendship status in Hong Kong, so I decided not to meet anyone and do anything with others.

This year is very busy. I do not think the problem last year is solved, but at least I am not thinking about it, or have a emotion breakdown about that. (just realise how bad it was to made me sad for whole month or more). What is so busy about? Okay, first I went to China 🇨🇳 visit a friend, fun cave to play wave, farewell run for Anya, dinner with Girlie in Italian restraint, visit a cat cafe with Shoes in MK, plus all the weekday training.

I want to thank my best friend in USA, Renee, talked to me last year when I was very down. Do you remember Renee we chat last year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment