Monday, August 8, 2016

Making movie

It starts with interest in making GoPro films. Then online searching there it is a group of "leisure" film making group. Yes. I want something simple, fun, and social making. We are still officially a not official film making group with volunteer. Host, Ron, and Co-host, Geoger, and one other guy make film for living. When they said this is a rehearsal, and being a first time participant, I expect fun chat and nice evening drinking and eating. In the end, I have a task whole night to lift my arm for hours. (not hours but feel like hours). I am the man with a boom mic. The most difficult thing for me isn't holding my arms up, but have to pay attention. My mind always wonder in some place, and I am not doing my job point the mic to actor who is speaking. Anyway, this amateur group will host again when a day for actor and actors available. Stay tune if you want to know more in the future. (P.S. yes, when I saw those fancy equipment. WoW in my month. 4K cam, 2 DSLR cam, wireless mic, lighting, a small cam with stablizer, and my favorite macbook pro)












0 comments:

Post a Comment