Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hiking an Mexican food with Shoes

My first time hiking with my HK best friend Shoes from QB to Parkview today. She was very excited and I was not. I remember one thing said "We don't need to be excited in order to love it". QB to Parkview is one of my regular after work exercise route. I have done this countless time. I know all the route or detour. The reason I say it is if excitement is the reason I run this part, then you will not able to run this countless time. I am writing this to make me look like a wise master.

Lunch we went to Taco Chaca. One of the best (probably the best) Mexican restaurant in HK.
I have my usual fish and beef taco. But I see other have enchilada look very goods. I will try it and their tortilla soups next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment