Saturday, October 8, 2016

New iPhone 7 Plus Picture

Finally, after three years I have changed to bigger screen and better cam phone. This time, I have chose the original apple leather case. I am not going to bore you the detail and why. I am only say I have research about cases, and this is the best although it is a bit pricy. I like it smell leather. lol.

So far, I hear two bad news about iPhone 7 but they are not truth. First, the cam is not true sapphire. At least this week apple has official deny about it. I feel much comfortable not need to worry about it. Second is about the new home button. Someone said it is not "clickable" if you not touch directly by your fingers. It is true and false. First, this is important to me because I run long distance, I always has a my phone put inside a ziplock bag or a waterproof bag. For normal zipper bag, I can just click on it, even it is a much much thicker  ziplock bag. No trouble of "clicking" it or unlock with my fingerprint. However, it is not clickable when I put inside a waterproof bag.

So far, I am enjoying it. I have had worry about the size too big. At this moment, I would it is okay, not terrible.



0 comments:

Post a Comment