Monday, October 12, 2009

My old funny diary

Wed, December 24, 2007 9:36


Juliane was still making fun to me that China had snake soup. She told me the day before she was watching a TV show and it said snake was the second weird thing in the world people would eat. I wonder one day I should make her a snake soup but tell her that it is a chicken soup. When we were going to Freiburg-Buchholz, we found a time to sneak out to buy a late lunch. I brought a Döner with beef in it, then I talked to her that the Döner might be taste better with chicken, she responded: probably because chicken tasted like snake.

Thu, December 25, 2007 13:36

Hahaha.... You had to sing German song for German christmas. It was what they said to me that I had to do in christmas eve. I met a guy in the train who is Juliane's friend. He called buszi, it sound like puszi, which means gay in Hungary. I got a book from Juliane's Family for christmas gift, which is about Black forest, it is around Freiburg, where Juliane live. Julaine's Father said 'he don't want to know what will I say about German Christmas to my family' I said: I will say I have to sing to earn my food and they eat Chinese, luckily I am Singaporean. Jualine said people from Germany “hate” Chinese, they “buy” Chinese every christmas and cook them. She said she should call her family this year they don't need to buy a Chinese because a Chinese come from America to be cooked. I met a friend from Juliane, he said my name sound like a mobile phone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment