Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Robot

I don't really remember much detail of the dream. I remember that I was standing somewhere and then I noticed a girl not far away who was around 17 years old. My instinct told me that she is a robot. I approached to her, and turned out I was right. My dream is always dreamed in color and involve many thinking and freedom of choose live in reality. I woke up and was amused that one day in human history, we will able to create a robot so much like human. They also involve in love and friendship. And was pretty amazing that their capacity are much greater than human, but at the same time they can just look like 17 and you can't really distinguish the different between them and man.

The dream was kind of like we were chasing bad guys like Dark Knight, and the robot girl was my companionship. We ended up in a super huge U.S. military facility, where I get lost a lot. The dream ended here...


0 comments:

Post a Comment