Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stressful and homecoming week

Last weekend is homecoming, some many things happened in campus.
It's a sad news for me that Renee and Adie couldn't come, because I would like go to the homecoming dance with either one of them.Anyway, on Friday evening we have Pep Rally. The drumline from our school is so awesome. I recorded that but I accidentally has deleted the tape.After Pep Rally, an awesome firework was operated by Alicia's father.Then I went to visit my first rugby game. It is pretty ruleless.
I saw Sara Figone and Cassie. It was so nice to see them again.They all are teacher in somewhere else.

On Saturday, I met Kaylin, Kaatherine Linger, Desira, and Erica.We chatted an hour, then we went to visit the football game.Stacy Rains was there too. In the evening, I didn't do anything except had some drinks and watched some movies. I was very stressful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment