Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Life Couple Weeks Ago

This post should be posted couple weeks ago, I have forgotten

I was sitting in a classroom and waiting the class start. I looked at
my folder and saw my homework for last week. Then I freaked out, I
began wonder whether I hanged out my assignment last week, because the
professor had a no late HW policy. Even I didn't, it won't hunted to
try. Last week was mid-term, there were two parts. The first part was
MC; the second part was long question. Short question answer sheet you
gave to the professor; long questions we would send to professor by
mail. I almost forgot about the answer sheet before leaving the room.

The professor smiled with a questioning face and said I had your
homework last week. I just simple couldn't tell me if I could forget
the mid-term answer sheet. Joe, my professor, said I spent too much
time chasing girl. In fact, there was no girl in my life. I was so
busy already, I couldn't think if there was a girl in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vincent! I hope you get this post Sunday. My flight comes into KCI at 3:50pm. I can't call you because my phone is dead and I forgot my phone charger at school.

Thanks for picking me up!

-Vicki

Anonymous said...

Hi again Vincent!

My flight is delayed. It will arrive in Kansas City at 4:40pm. It's Southwest Airlines flight 1284.

Thanks!

-Vicki

Post a Comment