Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Acupuncture and Post-run Recovery





The past month, I have been going for a friend, a Chinese doctor, for treating my knee pain. My knee has been feeling uncomfortable from climbing up stair and climbing down stair. I have to say I visit just for being courtesy and show supporting. Actually, I don't really care that much. It isn't that bothering to me. I find the result is much better than expected and is very certain about the improvement.  

It does hurt a bit and give a nerve, but not horrible. At first fews time, when the needle put in, it is so numb, my leg "want to kick the doctor face". After a few time, it is bear able,leg no longer want to kick up. I am so fortune that my friend has treated me very well. I would recommend anyone who do hiking an running a lot.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment