Sunday, July 24, 2016

Vincent has low heart beat?

I went to Blood Station today. I was almost got rejected. The nurse was listening my blood pressure and her face looked there was something wrong. Then, she brought a huge machine to me to recheck my blood pressure which I have never seem before. She ran the machine, a short moment later she looked at the result told me I was not fit to donate and left me “dead” on the seat. 
What she meant I was no fit?

A new nurse came. Told me my heart rate too low. The machine showed my heart rate has only 46 per minute (never occur to me). The requirement was 50. So the new nurse checked my blood pressure third time and my heart rate. Then, I barry got it with 52. 😁 Blood pressure is 110/78 which is good. My diastolic raised a bit from 70 since last Nov. (70 was checked by person, there might be fluctuation) 

Tip: Normally, in blood station tells you your blood pressure and Haemoglobin level. I kept them in my iPhone Health app. (Health app don't have Haemoglobin )


I felt got fit a lot lately. I hope this is normal what athletic got for being fit. We will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment