Tuesday, July 12, 2016

一路向西 - To The West


I planned to the last run, but then I have a resistent to travel to Happy Valley or even the good HK Sport Centre. I decided to go start my run early at 6:10pm in Quarry Bay. 

The weather doesn't look very promising, but I bet it don't rain. It is an exciting mind game to wonder during run. 

It turns out it did didn't rain. I carried 2.5L of water with me. Thats it. I always have an urge to try run as long as possible with only water. 1hr :05iah has arrived PV already. It was exciting, because it was only 7:15pm. 

I finish the whole thing s with 3.45. I believe o can finish it around 3hrs marks. I would say it is because I am under supple. I have my first electrolyte replenish around the finish mark.

Anyway. It is still a good time to finish sub 4hrs and around 10pm enough time for me to go back shower.

Scene was amazing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment