Monday, December 6, 2010

Cross Country Half Marathon - Atchison River Rd.

This morning weather is freezing. It was about 25 degree/-1 in celsius. My face and my finger was frozen. It was so beautiful. The sun was just about 5 degree above my eyes and was hiding behind the tress on the opposite side of the river. Katelan Cronin was running with us as well. We have above 30 people in Atchison. Bridget Carosello stopped in the middle, because she didn't feel good. Sorry for her. As usual, my ipod died on me again around 4 miles mark. Then, Karina Estee drove pass us. I hanged her my ipod. I was so grad that I don't have to run with it. My ipod is really old. It is about 80 years old in my definition (based on my expectation of ipod life span is 5 years if used carefully.) When I ipod die, I should hold a party for its funeral. The weather is sunny, few clouds, trees wilted, and with little wind. I think the fastest today finished around one hour and 10 mins. (They are superman!) Liz, our fastest girl in school, finished around 1:20. I finished at 1:48:30, which is 1 mins 30 sec faster than my optimal time.

Well. I am not in Cross Country team, but I run with them.
I "tag along" with this group when practice.
From right to left, Katie, Teresa, Liz, and Maggy. ( I hope I spelt their name right)
Liz is not in the group, but she was invited to took picture with us at the finish line.

Liz was nervous about my hand behind her would do something not nice.


This is Maggy. She was the only runner in my pace.
Liz hated this picture. She took another one, because she said I wasn't smiling.
Of course, this is the one she don't like.
He is Ian. I always think his name is very hard to get it right.
Lately, I really like upload pictures that make me look stupid.


Bridge
The river was frozen.



I wish to take more pictures with other people in the team. The guys left "early", because the slowest guy finished almost 20 minutes before me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment