Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life without Computer Game 2

It has been weeks since last time I wanted to play video games badly. I kind of talking to myself in the kitchen. For instance, I tried hard to find a job, I should be "rewarded" for allowing myself to play video game since there is nothing else I am interested to do . Some people don't really play any sort of video game in their life. What their life like? What they do, especially when the time you don't want to listen music, watch movie, read a book, and you can't do any outdoor activity, let say it is late. For me, It is "life changing" in the moment. It is definitely not me being myself. It feels like I've changed my characteristic, experiencing other people life. I think the nine month gaming fast has a good duration . I can't wait it's finished. I hope I can be conclusive in the moment to tell anyone that in my opinion do not play video game is stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment