Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fatness

People say: It is point of view to judge whether a person a fat or
not. I don't think so. A 200 pounds woman looks at herself in the
mirror, she can say I am not THAT fat. Nowadays, people do talk about
be polite to people, however there shouldn't have a line between
saying fact and being polite. Honestly, I would be honest myself and
my friend if they got fatter, I tell them the fact. Why would I tell
you a fact that upset my friends? Because I care for them. If people
being fat and don't care about it, it shouldn't be our business.
However, a person is fat or overweight is not point of view. There is
guideline out there, (people, it is 21 century); a person is fat or
not can be judged by their heigh and weight or body fat.

If it is social acceptable to tell your friends smoking is bad, then
it should be social acceptable to tell your friend is overweight, it
is unhealthy for you. You can lie and ignore the fact you are
overweight, but you can't change the guideline of how to determine if
a person is overweight or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment