Sunday, September 12, 2010

Running Shoes #3

I didn't like the yellow color when I brought it. However, it was 10 dollars cheaper than other colors. It came to me, I just love the bring yellow color. I think I don't like the yellow is because I think yellow is hard to match sometime. Yes, new running shoes. My old one was too awful. I couldn't I had used that for the whole summer that killed my leg and running appetites.

I was running with school Cross Country team again. Luke and I was walking to the meeting place and I said: OMG... Today is 90 degree. It's very hot. I am nerves. I don't really know how well will I do run in this hot weather, since I have been running in indoor a lot. Then, I said: I might survive the hot weather, but I might not survive the skin disease.


0 comments:

Post a Comment