Friday, September 17, 2010

Wisdom 9

I feel some much peace, lately. The wisdom of solomon prayer was so
good. It is a prayer of Holy Spirit. I know some people have difficult
to pray the Holy spirit. Holy Spirit is very abstract. It lives in you
and in everything else too. The following passage is so good.

For what man can learn the counsel of God? Wisdom 9 13
.. a man who is weak and short-lived Wisdom 9:5
For the reasoning of mortals is worthless, and our designs are likely
to fail. Wisdom 9:14
For she knows and understands all things Wisdom 9:11

No man can learn the counsel of God, if God do not allow to .

Before Jesus left the world, look at John 14:16 and 14: 26

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to
be with you forever.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my
name, he will teach you all thing, and bring to your remembrance all
that I have said to you.

I love it, first, it indicated three in one, Jesus ask the Father and
the Father send the Holy Spirit.
Second, I like it uses the word Counselor. Counselor has two purpose:
to guide and to guard. To guide our action is to have Faith,
remembrance of all things that Jesus had said to us.
Now, we would say that we have the bible then we would no long need
Holy Spirit to teach us things. Wrong.
Holy Spirit doesn't only teach you the things in Bible, but also
things not in Bible and the church. ( I couldn't find the passage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment