Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lying on death bed

I was reading an article that he was predicting how he would look back
his life in the future:

Here is me lying on my death bed:

Lying on my death bed, I'll think I spent my whole life to worry many
things that doesn't even matter. (like waste food, miss bus, being
late, ...)

Lying on my bed bed, I'll think that I spent my whole my tried to more
intelligent or superior than other people and then regretted that I
missed all the fun when I was young with people

Lying on my death bed, I'l think that I worked so hard to earn money,
secure a high position job but I didn't even have a spouse .

Lying on my death bed, I'll think I had always concerned about myself
but not other

Lying on my death bed, I'll think that being the whole life got
confuse and frustration of religious practice is really stupid but it
is worth it.

Lying on my death bed, I'll think I am so grad that I have gone visit
many countries, especially in Germany, America and Hungary.

Lying on my death bed, I'll think that I miss my sibling and parents
and will I see my parent after dead.

Lying on my death bed, I'll think that I wish there is a nun by me to
comfort me sometime.

I don't want to spent much time on writing this, but it is a very good
thing try to reflect yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment