Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sunday

Do you remember when was the last time you listen music for enjoyment?
Did you listen music because you are driving? Did you listen music
because you homework is boring? Did you listen music because you was
in a party? The society developed our mentality must do several things
in once, more than you could think. If you know the Gospel, it said
Sunday is not created for Him, but for us. Most of us love Sunday
because we don't have to work or go to class. But, are you really
enjoying Your Sunday? Did you spend you Sunday for housework or
studying your exam next week?

Now I thank God created Sunday for us. Weekday is like a war to me. I
have to do this, I have to do that. From wake up to bed. Most of the
time, I was doing things in the same time worrying stuffs. e.g. When I
was cooking, my mind is thinking: Oh. Shit. I don't know how to do
that assignment; Shit, I still couldn't find a job for me, what should
I present for the next group meeting, how to make myself more social
approachable. These are good things to use our energy for. I read a
sentence once, it said: you will only find yourself be exhausted if
you continue to use your energy intensively.

On Sunday, I cook for myself by taking my time. Be creative. Not
rushing, because there are things waiting for me to do. I listen music
with a cup of tea lying on the bed thinking nothing else. There is
time those unpleasant duties will slip into my mind, but I will simply
tell myself this is Sunday and slam those thing outside my door in my
mind. I can't go back the way normal people treat Sunday. I must
reenergize physical, mental and spiritual energy, so during the week I
can work harder and gasping for break. If you try this, I guarantee
you that you would find every Sunday is like a vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment