Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Adoration

I had a tough day, a day of thinking.
Lately, I was so interested about IMD university in Switzerland .
I was sad about where was I and what was I doing in my life for that
moment.
I could see the future I wished to have.

I hoped for to speak better English and better parents.
I examined how was I doing in the past few weeks and how I would be
doing probably the coming weeks.
I found out I am very selfish, I was a very good Catholic.
And one thing, I felt I was doomed.
Not the sense of bad things has happened to me, but a person lack of
love.
I love myself more than anyone. I seldom to do things for people.
I love someone because for my own happiness.

A thought came across me.
Next town has a prison; might be I should see if there is prisoner
speak cantonese.

The things was long. 30 minutes pre. 1 hrs adoration, 30 minutes
cleaning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment