Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Ten Challenge

I found this on my friend Ciska blog. You receive it and write ten things make you very happy. I do not receive it, because when she got it I haven't start a blog yet, but I quite sure that she would have sent me this challenge. Then you past the challenge to 10 other friends. Of course, I don't have much friend write blog. So whoever see this and have a blog you are the "lucky" chosen one.

New knowledge When you don't know something is not the worst; the worst is when you don't even know something that is exist.

New concept What I mean here is not an idea, but a new way of thinking bring you exit the traditional conventional belief trap. It kind of feel like it entertains your brain, a freedom to do things way creative. 

Play spot I love spot. I always try to careful with my manner in front of people. However, when I play spot I feel I am so okay to yield. Of course, it also feel good after exercising.

Eating I love eating. I can't resist yummy food. Its like the time you release your stress, eating like a starving person. A long fatty meal you look for a month. Then, you feel you ate too much you can't move an inch after you show your satisfying face. 

Cooking Cooking is not something every people will enjoy, but when I cook I find peace. It is the time I have to so focus on cooking and cannot think something else, not like studying which give you stress. I cook different foods; I always try something new, then I will have friends come over and enjoy it together. 

Dancing I love dancing I can dance well even my partner is not good. I am so good at swing dancing. I love flip girl, and do some difficult move. When I get bored, I find fun by making girl swing more until they feel dizzy. 

Hot girls bear hugs. Generally, I like hug, bear bug even better. But, there is nothing better than a hot girls' bear hug. It makes me fly and make me feel I possess something everyone want.

1 on 1 online strategy game I grew up with playing computer game. You know nothing about your enemy move and strategy. You are competing time; you feel the stagnation of every sec; its like a race. In the end, there is nothing but has to extinguish every single enemy unit. And, you can start over not like the real world.

Smell good I don't think it is girl privilege to enjoy smell good. I believe man also enjoy themselves of being smell good.

Dress nice When crapy day happen, it make me feel happier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment