Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rachel Ruhl

I met Rachel in the Student Union, since I have forgotten to bring my
lunch to school today.
We were talking about the conventional wisdom that the process of
evaluation oneself is always not accurate
I was advocating if there is no friend to ask the only thing you can
do is evaluation your parents.
(It's funny that we think you are mostly influence by either Dad and
parent but never by both).
For example, I say my Dad is smart, social, but boring.
Then, I am likely also smart, social and boring.
(It is scary to able to predict my future son and daughter will have
the same pro and con of us).
Rachel think she like her mum, which is very social and like to give
advises.
Of course, she try to deny that she don't think she give people advise.
However, she told me I will be a very cute Asian if I drove a tractor.
I will be a cute Asian farmer. Nice looking one but not a good worker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment