Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Random Busy Day

Wednesday, I will travel to Hong Kong for my sister wedding on
Sunday. So, I have to get all thing done before I leave. Tomorrow
afternoon, I have an appointment with a non-profit organization
manager; this is for a class Human Resource Management. Our primary
goal is to help them solves their volunteers retention problem, but we
will also give them feedback and some improvement idea. I also have an
exam of my Business Ethic and Corporate Social Responsibility class
tomorrow night. In this moment, late evening, I am doing my Lent
obligation bible study. Then, I have to go through the non-profit
organization website to get as much as information and background
about them. I feel tired already.

I will leave my apartment on Wednesday, so I have to get things done
before I leave. On last Saturday, I went to the River Market in
Kansas City before I hit the BC Kansas City campus. I bought some
veggie, and I planned to put them in the fridge. I did get some of
them in the freezer on Sunday, so I needed to finish the rest. It
took me a while. And, the day before we had a huge snow, so this
afternoon I spent sometime to clear the drive way, even though I
didn't need my car but would be nice to know I can get my car out for
my friend to drive me to the airport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment