Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Day

It was cold.
In the afternoon, I cleaned my house.
I had a vacuum to clean the living room, finally.
I washed the floor; it don't sticky anymore.
I wipe the wall, so it is more healthier to breath.
Everything is organized. It is great
The living space looked more pleasant suddenly.

I went to pick up Laura Downey.
She looked very nice. Might be it is my first official friend date.
We cook steak together.
It is not the best, but it's not bad.
We talked a lot broken bones and leg while we were eating.
We moved the topic to Lent.
She said she is going to do: Daily spiritual exam.
For me, I think I am giving up movie and do adoration each week.
I told her that I was sorry for didn't drive her to her home last
Sunday.
She said, actually her parents drove the car down for her on Wednesday.
I was happy for her; but it was kind of sad, because I would not have
chance to drive for her anymore.

We had a good time together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment