Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Many mini postes

There is nothings big or important things happen lately. I thinks this
will sum up my recently life. One day I was looking for some religious
articles, it made me have a desire to start a bible study group. It
has been a debat in my mine lately. I want to do it is because whether
there is a bible study group or not I will study it; then why not try
to start a bible study group for students who staying campus this
summer. I think it is a good idea and like an adventure to start
something you never had before. For no things is: I am kind of
freaking out or nervous, like what happen if people don't come, if I
am a very boring bible study leader, what should I do if there is dead
silence in the meeting. But I thing there is the purpose of life, that
to experiecne. experience is to do something you never have. I feel
ten thousand of my questions in my life.

My sister is having a baby. It is an excited, especially to my family.
My Mum came from Singapore, her family side most live far away from
us. And my Dad's dad were from China; we had never really have any
good relative in Hong Kong. Additionally, both my parents were bad
keep in touch with people. So when each Chinese New Year come, it
become a not very exciting celebration. Normally, people gather
together in the elder house and meet each people. All our school
friends had relative 30-50 people at least, but our family only had
the most around 15 people plus we don't necessary meet all of them. It
was kind of desperate. I like children. Especially since when in
America, in Kansas, each time I go to Church I see a whole family with
7 kids go church together. It really made me feel family. Although
some time baby crying can be little bit annoying, but it bring
additional joy in the Church. I am excited about my sister, brother
and me starting a kingdom in Hong Kong. Hahaha

Last Saturday, I invited my spiritual director, Fr. Denis, had lunch
out with me. So, I went to internet an hour and search restaurant down
Kansas City. On the actual day when I picked up Fr., he suggested us
go to a Italian restaurant. It was fun and we went down to Olive
Garden in St. Joseph. I was so grad having my additional friend come,
because I hate driving and it gave the nerves all the time even I
almost having 2 years driving experience. So, when I drive I cannot
talk. I thing it is a good idea, but not that nervous. My friend,
Clare, who work for the school as dorm director and came from Florida,
said to me that this traffic is nothing. Of course not for her. Then I
said, this is why I need a girlfriend, so I don't have to drive. Then
Clare said that Vincent had million of reasons that he need a
girlfriend but nothing have to do with loving her. Of course looking
for a girlfriend is not looking for a driver, but it definitely it is
one of the the wish list that she like driving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment