Saturday, March 27, 2010

The 2010 Lynn Electric Marathon

If you guys are interested about which marathon I am doing, please go to



My target finishing time is between 2:00 - 2:20
That is the target time if I do not stop. I might take my time if I decided to take picture.
But, I want the certification. I think I will just run.

The detail about the half marathon is on: (http://kansasmarathon.com/marathon.html)

  • Race Date: April 18th, 2010
  • Race Start: Shenk Sports Complex (23rd & Iowa)
  • Race Finish: Shenk Sports Complex (23rd & Iowa)
  • Start Time: 7:30 AM
    • Aid stations approximately every mile along the course. Serving water, sports drink, gels, restrooms, etc...
    • Scenic course offering several spectator-friendly areas
    • Chip timed event

And the map is on

0 comments:

Post a Comment