Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Half Marathon Training Review

My race is on the 17 th of April. Location in Lawrence, KS.

My best recent speed record:

Track Mill Speed: 7 ( 8:40 mins. per mile)
Duration: 46 mins
Distance: 5.4 miles.

My best recent distance record:
Track Mill Speed: 6.5 ( 9.13 mins. per mile)
Duration: 84 mins
Distance: 8.6 miles

My recent toughest run:
Tack Mill Speed: 6 ( 10 mins. per mile) and 5.5 ( 40 mins later)
Duration: 84 mins
Distance: 7.3 miles

Training have been getting more difficult and difficult.
Personal events are getting more and more, training time is getting
less.
Temperature is rising. (I miss running out when is 0 degree in celsius)
Humid rate is getting higher by the increase of Spring rains.

I can foresee the week before race day my best distance record will
only be 11 miles.
I guess I have to go with undertrained.

P.S. I will be gone for a week, so posts will under after I got back
because I will have no internet access.

0 comments:

Post a Comment