Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Apartment

Is closet and storage room combo.

My air-mattress and humidifier.


Bath room. Why two scale? One, always didn't work; another one, not accurate.
I guess I won't be a good guy help people buying stuffs.


Looks from the bathroom window. It's winter, everything look very dead.

My kitchen is awesome.
I love kitchen, kitchen, kitchen.
It is my study place, my meditation place, my dinning place, my for-other-stuffs place, my reading room, my nap place, my pity-for-my-loneliness place, my dancing place, my guess room, my social room, my entertainment room, my pray room, my relax room, my prepare-ingredient room, my homework room, my movie room, my drinking room. ( I guess that's it)
Yes, it is the exercise ball; but, is my sit actually.
In additionally, there is also a mat on the floor.
I sat there to do all these stuffs too.

Kitchen another side (2)
I love my own kitchen. It don't always clean. And, no frustration about trash, unwished dishes, and cleaning.

My dying plant.

My freezer is full of "good" stuffs.
On the right: Shrimp, coffee powder, more coffee powder, pre-cooked frozen chicken meats, candy, chopped for 3 meals ground-beef.
On the left: chicken breast, chicken wings(you can't see), fish fillets, chicken nuggets, breads, beef "steak", chocolate candy (big bag), frozen mix veggie, french fries, mix veggie, more frozen veggie, and veggie and veggi.
Well, I have two months leave in this room, who care as long as I finished these before I need to move out.

Normally, not much.
Stuffs only will exists for this week: Yogurt, eggs, bagel.
Stuffs normal you can find: coffee powder, milks, water, cheese, jams, ... more for ingredient.

Plant (#2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Quite big too. Just a few more weeks and the trees will turn green again. Your plants look pretty miserable. You have to take care of them!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments. haha

Post a Comment