Tuesday, March 16, 2010

North Dakota Day 1 and Day 2

First day, we spent all the day in a 15 passenger van.
Second day, we only prepare things, such as we went to Wal-mart for
foods, pray and get some tools ready for the school.
We brought 363 dollars food. Thanks for the campus ministry taxes free
sponsor.
I was impressed how Abbey Novak got everything ready by her own,
especially meals for all of us and for all the kids who are invited to
come.
In Wal-mart, I felt funny of holding 30 pounds of grounded beef. I
felt I am getting ready a ground beef bath.

Charlie hold all these stuffs all the way to North Dakota for 16 hours

Second Night we ran out of corn flake and have no bread crunch, I invented the Captain Crunch breaded Chicken

Charlie and I were so excited about it. ACtually, it tasted very good.

Michael and his hysterical cup

0 comments:

Post a Comment