Saturday, March 13, 2010

My weakness

I read an article today. It is Reaching Your Potential. I am not
because feeling that I am a loser so I read this article. It just
because I made myself to read article every week, if not I will never
read them. I read this article by random choice from my database (my
computer).

The first question: it asked me to do is to list three of my strength
and three of my weakness. What happen is that I come up so many things
I can pick for my weakness, but none I can think of for my strength.
First weakness is I am not a talkative person. There is two cases will
make me very talkative. Firstly: When I depress and frustrated in the
same time, then I will know what I don't like and than every thing
else look so wonderful; afterward I will complaint and complaint; in
the end I will tell what I want in the moment. Secondly: when I have
the data (information). I am a very informative guy. If I want to say
something, I try to ensure what I speak is correct. Most of the stuff
I read is research paper, even not in school life. I love them,
because they are interesting and I enjoy not to spend time to do the
research to know the result. They are long, but I think most of them
did a good job analyzing the problem and were well detailed the
background information. I kind of jealous woman can always find things
to talk. They can talk from morning to evening. I just don't
understand. I wonder how they manage their flow of emotion daily. I
guess they never, that is why woman emotion so chaos. I have problem
to think a solution can help me to resolve this weakness.

My second weakness: Lack of leadership. I just don't like speak up, I
also hate being demanding, plus I am always nervous and worrisome. For
example, I am going to run a half marathon in April, and these are my
list of worry: what happen if I want to pee in the middle of the run,
in the moment my best mile is 7.2 and I only have 4 weeks how will I
finish on the race day, where to park, how to get to the registration
table, what happen if I can't run anymore in the middle of the race
how will I get back to my car, what is the water supply of that day,
will the day very windy, humid, rainy, and so on. Most of the time
because of my worrisome and nervous characteristic, I has almost never
shown leadership. I am making myself try new things lately, so I guess
this point might get better in the future.

My third weakness: Lack of affection. Here is what happen. When people
very excited a thing and come to me and tell me why that is so
exciting, 90% what will happen is that I will respond "Oh! All
right!" plus a very bold face. As I mention above, I will think a lot
of thing. When I finish analysis the thing which people come to tell
me I already not excited, because the brain power I needed to use to
analyze the thing normally is greater than the excitement. I need a
girlfriend so I just need to know if she is excited so I can excited,
then I don't need to think about a thing.

These just get through the first paragraph of the paper. It is getting
to long here, I will continue tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment