Friday, March 5, 2010

Swine Flu

The first night I came back from Hong Kong I went to bed at mid-night.
I was expecting I would wake up on the next day 9, 10 o'clock on the
morning. When I woke up on the next day, it was already 1:30 pm. The
same night, I went to bed at 8:00, because I felt tired. Instead of
waking up on morning or midnight, I woke up at 10 pm on the same
night. I experienced an unusual headache and soar throat. It looks
like to me is a fever symptome. Then, I realize that I just came back
from Hong Kong; actually, I began feel ill is when I was on the plant.
I worry it isn't a fever, it is swine flue. So, I told myself I will
go to doctor the next day. The next day, I woke up at 1 again. The
school doctor has already closed. In the afternoon, I felt much
better. I realized I felt ill probably because I didn't sleep enough
when I was in Hong Kong, that is why I sick finally. I feel funny
about that,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling all better now?

Unknown said...

Thanks for asking. I feel much better now. I feel funny that sometime one can get sick just because one's body have rest enough, and it isn't because some virus from outside.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment