Tuesday, March 23, 2010

North Dakota Trip Events

Event 1: Introduction Time

Me: Hi, My name is Vincent Wong. I come from Hong Kong
Kids: Cool.
Kids: So, where is Hong Kong?
Me: ...
Me: (Stretching my eyes very wide and flat) Where you find a lot of people look like this.

Event 2: Social Time

Claire: Where have you been in Asia?
Me: I have been in Macao
Megan: What about your cow
Me: ...

Event 3: Game Time

Kids: I don't want to play with him, he is ninja master
Me: ...

Event 4: Cooking Time

Charlie: This is our last night, we should try to use the rest of stuff for something.
Me: Definitely, at least make something makes some girls become fat.
Charlie: We should make cookies, but we don't have butter.
Me: I think we can use the syrup.
Charlie and I: (10 minutes later) The syrup cookies are so good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment