Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life without video game

I have been giving up video game for a month. Like yesterday, after a
long exam, it felt I deserve to do something fun. However, it is not
always that you can get people to do stuff with you; it was at least
10 o'clock in the evening after a three and half hour test. Single
Asian, quiet night, video game do make a good match. In the end, I sat
in my room doing "nothing". I wonder in my house try to find sometime
to entertain me. Of course, I found nothing like that.

I want to make my woman readers easier to understand here, so the
following I write this way. A good video game is like a good movie,
like Titanic (personally, I don't like it very much), you are so
fascinated about it. Even it is finished, you want to watch it again.
Do you remember when it first came out (titanic), people watch it 20
times in the theater. It's definitely that those people are being
unproductive. However, for me, the desire I want to do something fun
make me wonder my house like if I wonder my house 20 times I would
find something to entertain me. ( I did wonder my house 3-4 times like
that,) I am playing no video game, but it doesn't mean I am doing
something greater.

I love video game since very young. I know that video game make people
live in the moment and ignore the future, but I still not up to that
video game is the evil thing exist in the world. I have to continue
this giving up video game experiment on myself, so I could make a
conclusion later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like video games too! But I don't have any problem giving those up. DVDs are something different. I don't think I could survive a month without watching DVDs ...

Post a Comment