Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update: 101 List

  1. Have a 1 on 1 dinner with a girl
  2. Take a girl for a walk
  3. Run in a raining day ( After I send a message to an editor, when will I be safe to run)
  4. Drink a bottle of wine by myself (Too much, but i love it)
  5. Maintain my blog at least a year (6 months left)
  6. Create 3 more pages (2/3)
  7. Reread 3 books (Target books: The Fraternity of Communion and liberation)
  8. Learn at least 10 gospel songs
  9. Go to an opera (Carman)
  10. Go to a theme park (Disneyland with Bill)
  11. Join a volunteer group (Hunger Coalition)
  12. Join a group/club (Country and Social Dance Club)
  13. Write a year resolution (Scheduled 12/26/2010)
  14. Ride a horse ( I can't) (I just hate animals generally)
  15. Go fishing (WTF? You need a fishing license to fish, violate human right)
  16. Get a girlfriend (I am not finding any girl I like, at least I tried but was rejected)
  17. Make a photo book for my photography (In process, have 20 pages already)
  18. Buy an iPad (if you can donate it to me) (Where are you my lover?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good progress!
I'm sorry you were rejected by that girl.

Unknown said...

Thx.
It was more we can't date, so I was rejected.

Post a Comment