Friday, October 8, 2010

Smile

I read an article Wednesday. It try to connivence its reader to simile
even it is fake, because people can't really tell if a person smile is
authentic or not. There is a test you could take it online, but I am
not recommending I am not posting the link here.

The test shows you 20 video short clips, about 2-10 sec each one, then
you have to vote if the person smile is real or not. The result show
me I got more wrong than right. If the test is correct, why I don't
want you to take that. It is because 20 video clips is not good sample
sizes, the more later clip I watch more right I got. Your brain
subconscious process information much better than your conscious. I
believe if a person smile truly or not in real situation I can tell.
And, it is wrong reason to smile anyway just because people can't tell.

If you think smile important to you and other people, I encourage you
do; if you don't, you don't need to make yourselves to do something
more less than you are. I try it every year for Lent, I fail to that
commitment every year.

Oh... I change my mind. I see what you think: Vincent is stupid that
why he can't tell. I was pretty optimistic before the test, but I fail
miserably. The link is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/smiles/

0 comments:

Post a Comment