Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sadness of Busyness

Rachel, an important friend of mine, told me Monday that her first
cousin's wife has died in accident by a drunk driver. Her cousin, now,
is also in hospital. It is pretty sad. But, it is not the saddest
thing. The saddest thing is that they got married only a few weeks
ago. They both very young, 26 and 30 ish. They had the funnel at the
same church they got married. When she told me, she got emotional. I
felt so bad for her. I am not very good at comforting people, so I
told her that that is good she had to study so she don't need to think
about it.

After, I am regretted what I have said. Instead of in school, she
should be at home, in hospital with her cousin. It is a sad thing, and
it should be sad for. You, and I, have trap into our culture, our
works. (We don't know about it.) We have forgotten to sad for other.
Our feeling and humanity has lost connection somewhere when we grew
up. The humanity is too busy for other thing. We need to re-arouse our
true self, because I can tell you if you lose yourself you forgot how
to be happy. And again, you have not realized how much happiness you
have missed in your life.

I am doing a week of Rosary for my friend, her family, and her cousin.
Join me this week to pray for my friend.

2 comments:

J.A.O. said...

I will pray for your friend, Vincent!

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Rachel and her family this week.

Post a Comment