Friday, October 15, 2010

My life update

Fall break is in one week, I, been busying about school work, personal
works, job hunting, exam study, etc, forgot to plan for anything . (I
probably will do nothing and stay in Atchison.)

There are couple books I would like to own, but I am holding myself
back.

Since the weather has become cold again, I started running outdoor
again. (I will post pictures soon)

I started to make myself more industrious daily. (How it go I will
post soon.)

I got a feeling that it is destiny that I will stay in America even
when I don't have a job yet. (Story will post soon.)

What brought to me after the memory test. I realize why I feel so
depress and hungry all the time lately. I am a future oriented person.
Now, it feel like I was trap in a maze; sometime it feels like false
hope try to tell you that you will be okay. The thing is that I am not
okay. I am not finding myself a job. I don't understand the job market
in America. If I can't understand that market, I can't promote myself.
There are no plans could be made until I have a job, where I will end
up to, what kind of life style I need to adjust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment